Do you think the world would be better if benjamin were running it?
Things you can do to help melançon enterprises (m.e.) conquer the world
- Straightforward stuff (I can pay for stuff I more need help doing the buying):
- One of those exercise balls some people swear by for using as a chair somehow (needs research too)
- Large travel bag (current one starting to tear at shoulder strap)
- Small toothbrush and bath things bag
- Weight bar and weights (have bench)
- Freestanding punching bag (heavy)
- Installing a greywater system in the Natick bathroom: shower to toilet and ideally to an outdoor tank too
- Research/advice/give money toward:
- Help maintaining my bicycle(s)
- A foldable bicycle (can take on the commuter rail at any time)
- voice recorder (for notes/interviews)
- (portable) storage for 100GB+ of mp3s (not a priority)
- better cell phone / pda? really, key smart phone feature i need is driving directions
- something that combines all the above?
- A house in Jamaica Plain, Boston (for friends... i'd just crash there)
- A nutritional audit
SD card reader (via Agaric thanks to Dan)... lost and need again! And found again. While in Ireland!
- Thanks to Manda! Lens for Nikon D50 - $100 non-zoom [also acquired for Manda with other lenses
- Lens cap for a Nikon D50 DX 18-55mm... still don't have, but new lens, see above, not so important.
iPod shuffle charge/data cord (lost mine) (bought cheap replacement)
- Help maintaining my brother's Honda Insight (did this myself, and now the car's in West Virginia)
- Love seat that pulls into a bed / or futon / or indoor hanging hammock for sleeping! - bought with Kasey at IKEA
- Metal water bottle. Thanks Andrea! (OK it leaks, could use another one)
- Auto to outlet power converter: my under $10 70 Watt one that worked so well melted and doesn't fit back into the plug so that it will stay. (First thing bought with the new Agaric card)