Things that I can give away:
- A 150 GB external hard drive and a 300 GB (kit case) external hard drive.
- Various clothes. I have too many but can't decide anymore what goes and what stays. Come pick some. Especially love to give clothes away while traveling.
- Type O (positive, I think) universal donor blood. (Yes, my own.)
- An iBook G4 with spontaneous shutdown syndrome.
- A Compaq Presario SR1200NX, 2800+ AMD Sempron processor (2.00GHz, 256KB L2 cache, 333MHz front-side bus), 256 MB PC2700 DDR SDRAM, 40 GB hard drive, CD-RW drive.
- Even older computers.
- Decent computer speakers.
- Electronic scale (from Stamps.com; the company is evil but the hardware might not be).
Things I can lend:
- All the above, plus the below...
- A 14 cup rice cooker.
- Small food processor (spinning blade style, doesn't work for lots of liquid at once)
- Bicycles in various states of functional disrepair.
- Access to a car or two.
- A small tent.
- Lots of books. Must catalog them...
- PHP, Drupal, XHTML + CSS teaching books
- Economics, labor, social welfare, Chinese and African history, nutrition, and other college books and papers
iPod shuffle. (given away)
- External keyboard and mouse (wired).
- Space in a house with a yard. See http://www.couchsurfing.org/people/benjamin.m/